WinxClubMagic4EVER
First Impressions of Season 1  2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
First Impressions of Season 1  2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
First Impressions of Season 1  Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

First Impressions of Season 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

First Impressions of Season 1  Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions of Season 1    First Impressions of Season 1  Empty9/6/2014, 2:04 pm

What are your overall thoughts on the first season of winx club? I actually started out on the 1 hr specials do those count?
Things You Can Talk About:
Plot: What did you think of the plot of the first season? It's the overall basis of the show and what's it's going to be about.
I honestly don't think the plot hooked me into the show. I liked the concept of fairies and magic and the whole school thing. But unlike with Sailor Moon it had a better atmosphere if you know what I am saying.
Setting: Do you like the magic dimension and Gardiena?
I personally could care less about "the normal world" but I did like the magic dimension and how it mirrored the regular world minus a few magical touches.
Magic & Transformations: What did you like about the magical aspect of the show?
The concept of different fairy level transformations is most likely what got me into the show. I liked how before they got into battle they would have to transform. However, wouldn't it make an easier target for the trix to attack them at the time?
Music: Did you like the music option of your favorite dub?
My favorite dub when it comes to music is Rai English I personally did not like the music for 4kids as it had way to may songs and became a Disney musical. I could care less about the music for Nick.
Overall Opinion: What is your overall opinion about the season?
I give the season a 9.9 out of 10!
Did I leave any questions out?
Back to top Go down

First Impressions of Season 1
Page 1 of 1