WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sorry It's Over. 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Sorry It's Over. 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Sorry It's Over. Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Sorry It's Over. Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Sorry It's Over. Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Sorry It's Over. Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Sorry It's Over. Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Sorry It's Over. Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Sorry It's Over. Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Sorry It's Over. Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Sorry It's Over.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 12:20 pm

It's Over
Dear members, I am bringing you this announcement but i have to bring up something very important. I am quitting so is Sue, Lyla, and Deme (they have already quit) here are their final words to the forum: (excluding lyla)

tecnafairy wrote:
hi guys im sorry to say that im going to be leaving the forum i decide to give up my roleplay mod duties it was fun were it lasted bye
contact me on skype: tm*dcooper

Musa225 wrote:
Dear fellow staff members,
I am very sorry to inform you that I have decided to step down from my role as a moderator here at WinxClubMagic4EVER.  I have thought about it long and hard, and I have decided that I am not pulling my weight as a staff member.  My life has become very busy and I feel like there are people more qualified than I for this moderator role.  You and try to talk me out of stepping down if you wish.  I will remain a staff member until you are able to find a replacement.  I feel like that is only fair to all of you.  Thank you all so very much for making me a moderator to begin with.
-As Always.
Sue

With that being said I am unhappy to announce that I am leaving the forum also. I have two sites to run plus my DA account and now school is starting. Thank you all for supporting winx club magic4ever. And I ask Kim to delete the forum. I can only see clouser if the forum is deleted. I am sorry.
-Near;TheMysticalOne;Wizplace
Back to top Go down
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 12:36 pm

I hate to see it go. ;-; I'll miss this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
computergirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
computergirl

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 2:05 pm

I didn't tell anyone, but even though I did leave, I can still see the staff area... And I actually did write a goodbye message a while back. Here's it for everyone who was left out of the situation. It might be a tad senseless since it's slightly outdated.

Some of you are aware that last night, on August 14, I had the worst outburst you have ever seen me say. I criticized certain staff members, certain things we’ve put on this forum, and probably a lot of other things. Both of my allies—even the one who I swore would probably stick with me the whole time—is currently appalled by my actions. The reason was that I just can’t handle this. I’ve never been the type to care about other forums when there are already so many. And I just need to add, I’m too young for this, too busy, too short-tempered to deal with real arguments.
I am sorry for all that I said, but I do know one thing; I can put this behind me for good. That doesn’t necessarily mean a positive thing.
I know I seem pretty young, but I have a long history of getting hurt on forums and betrayal from best friends that goes on for years. I started very early. The most horrible example was when my best friend ever did a horrible April Fools’ joke on us, years ago.
She told us that she was committing suicide.
She actually was the kind of girl to do this. She was kind of a “gothic” personality, and in her goodbye message, which just can’t be erased from my mind, she gave a lot of good reasons for her depression. I sent her countless messages. I didn’t think that she would actually end up reading any of them; she’d already made a decision. I criticized the kind of things that she surrounded herself in; suicidal toned music, all these dark things.
And then she was back the next day. I was heartbroken. I had cried for her and it was all just a joke. She was very angry with me for criticizing her music and her style and, heck, even her own religion. I didn’t talk to her much after that. In fact, it’s been almost a year after we talked. I completely put it in my past and I declare her as one of the worst friends I ever made. I didn’t try to apologize, nor did she. It’s stuck there. We never went past that point.
And the thing is that’s what I want to do here. I want to go back to before this entire thing started; before you invited me to this giant rollercoaster I can’t handle. I am leaving for good now. I’ve had quite enough of the things I stated I hate and all of you guys pointing out what’s wrong with my thoughts. I agree that I’m making a bad decision. We should make up, but I just don’t want to when I’ve already crumpled you.
But you can find me on Believe In Winx, the place I said I loved before you preoccupied me with the place I hated.
Back to top Go down
http://enchantingwinx.blogspot.com/
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 2:18 pm

computergirl wrote:
I didn't tell anyone, but even though I did leave, I can still see the staff area... And I actually did write a goodbye message a while back. Here's it for everyone who was left out of the situation. It might be a tad senseless since it's slightly outdated.

Some of you are aware that last night, on August 14, I had the worst outburst you have ever seen me say. I criticized certain staff members, certain things we’ve put on this forum, and probably a lot of other things. Both of my allies—even the one who I swore would probably stick with me the whole time—is currently appalled by my actions. The reason was that I just can’t handle this. I’ve never been the type to care about other forums when there are already so many. And I just need to add, I’m too young for this, too busy, too short-tempered to deal with real arguments.
I am sorry for all that I said, but I do know one thing; I can put this behind me for good. That doesn’t necessarily mean a positive thing.
I know I seem pretty young, but I have a long history of getting hurt on forums and betrayal from best friends that goes on for years. I started very early. The most horrible example was when my best friend ever did a horrible April Fools’ joke on us, years ago.
She told us that she was committing suicide.
She actually was the kind of girl to do this. She was kind of a “gothic” personality, and in her goodbye message, which just can’t be erased from my mind, she gave a lot of good reasons for her depression. I sent her countless messages. I didn’t think that she would actually end up reading any of them; she’d already made a decision. I criticized the kind of things that she surrounded herself in; suicidal toned music, all these dark things.
And then she was back the next day. I was heartbroken. I had cried for her and it was all just a joke. She was very angry with me for criticizing her music and her style and, heck, even her own religion. I didn’t talk to her much after that. In fact, it’s been almost a year after we talked. I completely put it in my past and I declare her as one of the worst friends I ever made. I didn’t try to apologize, nor did she. It’s stuck there. We never went past that point.
And the thing is that’s what I want to do here. I want to go back to before this entire thing started; before you invited me to this giant rollercoaster I can’t handle. I am leaving for good now. I’ve had quite enough of the things I stated I hate and all of you guys pointing out what’s wrong with my thoughts. I agree that I’m making a bad decision. We should make up, but I just don’t want to when I’ve already crumpled you.
But you can find me on Believe In Winx, the place I said I loved before you preoccupied me with the place I hated.
I feel so sorry for you. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
PrinceAbeash
Moderators
Moderators

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 3:06 pm

Sad well, I guess this is good bye guys. I hope I'll still see you all though.
Back to top Go down
Loveloxx <3
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Loveloxx <3

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty24/8/2014, 8:11 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 8:54 am

The only person that can shut the forum down is kim. I would like to know if anyone has even bothered to talk to kim about anything that has happened. One thing that I've noticed about Wizplace aka TheWonder aka Near aka Lauren, is that anytime she see's a rough patch happening on a forum that she is a staff member on, she want it closed down. Oh and thanks for posting my letter of resignation without permission. That was meant just for the staff. It's no wonder you think the forum needs shut down.
Back to top Go down
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 9:30 am

musa225 wrote:
The only person that can shut the forum down is kim.  I would like to know if anyone has even bothered to talk to kim about anything that has happened.  One thing that I've noticed about Wizplace aka TheWonder aka Near aka Lauren, is that anytime she see's a rough patch happening on a forum that she is a staff member on, she want it closed down.  Oh and thanks for posting my letter of resignation without permission.  That was meant just for the staff.  It's no wonder you think the forum needs shut down.
It was going to be difficult bringing the forum back up after loosing three staff members. And for awhile now I have been trying to leave the forum anyway. If you wanted the forum to stay up and running you shouldn't have quit the staff. Plus like I had said in the staff letter out friendship was being strained by the forum and it was just hurting us.
Back to top Go down
PrinceAbeash
Moderators
Moderators

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 2:41 pm

But Lauren, couldn't you have kept the designs? I mean the forum can still run even with the designs in tact.
Back to top Go down
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 3:19 pm

Look the announement was about me leaving the forum. It hurt my friends and if you can't understand that it's not my problem. Crystal Flake decided to take down the designs and I agreed. I am done talking about this. Crystal Flake is pretty much second in command and what she says goes. If you have any other questions please yell them at her.
Back to top Go down
computergirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
computergirl

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm

musa225 wrote:
The only person that can shut the forum down is kim.  I would like to know if anyone has even bothered to talk to kim about anything that has happened.  One thing that I've noticed about Wizplace aka TheWonder aka Near aka Lauren, is that anytime she see's a rough patch happening on a forum that she is a staff member on, she want it closed down.  Oh and thanks for posting my letter of resignation without permission.  That was meant just for the staff.  It's no wonder you think the forum needs shut down.
I understand why you're unhappy with us sharing your message, that was our fault. But what goes on in personal messages, you did not see. Trust me, you would probably be on our side if you saw what I did.
Back to top Go down
http://enchantingwinx.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Sorry It's Over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry It's Over.   Sorry It's Over. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry It's Over.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WinxClubMagic4EVER :: Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER! :: Announcements & Information-
Jump to: