WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts on Bloomix 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts on Bloomix 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Thoughts on Bloomix Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Thoughts on Bloomix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky Lily
Moderators
Moderators
Lucky Lily

Thoughts on Bloomix Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty25/11/2013, 9:40 pm

Here we can discuss about Bloomix.

I don't like the transformation name. It sounds weak and lazy. The transformation look however is sensational! I like how it looks all ancient and mythical. It seems like they changed the wings from the trailer.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucky Lily on 26/11/2013, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Lily
Moderators
Moderators
Lucky Lily

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty26/11/2013, 9:48 pm

They seem to have changed the transformation look a little bit from the trailer. I absolutely adore Flora's look.
Back to top Go down
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty15/7/2014, 6:26 pm

I adore Tecna, Musa, and Flora's Bloomix. Bloomix is my favorite transformation. c: Stella's Bloomix.. It looks good, but except the hair. I am kinda relieved when they can only use Mythix in The Legendarium World, so I don't have to get used to Mythix. I'm more used to Bloomix and Sirenix at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty23/7/2014, 2:15 pm

After Season 4 the transformations kind of went down hill for me regarding the name. However, I like the ancient warrior princess style of Bloomix with the golds and warrior style dresses. The transformation it's self is very beautiful however, the only thing I have a problem with is the name it's self. I understand that the power of Bloomix comes from Bloom's dragon fire however, they could have picked something along the lines of the flame it's self. They didn't have to go with Bloomix in order to protect Bloom's rep around the fandom. Bloom was already known to have stolen the spotlight and they just made it worse with the transformation name. *Sigh* Rainbow never learns. I actually hate all of these sub-transformations like Sophix, Lovix, and Harmonix and I feel like those transformations could have deserved a full length season instead of half a season. The lyrics are terrible and I dislike the singer who they choose to do the songs for this season. The song is annoying, auto-tuned, and I bet a third grader could write better lyrics for it. I feel like Bloomix could have been named something along the lines of: Dragonix, Dragoix, Flamix, Soulix, Heartix or something along those lines I know its terrible but blah. Overall Bloomix isn't the best sub-transformation out there my favorite one is Sophix.
Back to top Go down
computergirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
computergirl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty23/7/2014, 9:23 pm

Of course I was annoyed with the name at first. But I learned to like it. There's the obvious reason that it came from Bloom. But I also read somewhere that it means warrior in Greek, so it makes a lot more sense.
I think that this is probably my new favorite transformation. I even made full drawings of every single one.
Back to top Go down
http://enchantingwinx.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Bloomix   Thoughts on Bloomix Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Bloomix
Page 1 of 1