WinxClubMagic4EVER
Username Policy. 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Username Policy. 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Username Policy. Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Username Policy. Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Username Policy. Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Username Policy. Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Username Policy. Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Username Policy. Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Username Policy. Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Username Policy. Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Username Policy. Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Username Policy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Username Policy. Empty
PostSubject: Username Policy.   Username Policy. Empty16/6/2014, 3:49 pm

Username Policy.
Hello everyone, I would like to take this post to talk about changing your username. If you are unhappy with your username choice or left out a few letters I am sorry but you are unable to change your username unless you follow these guidelines.
Appropriate Usernames. Please note that all usernames must be appropriate. No swearing or inappropriate words are allowed. It does not have to deal with something involving winx it can be anything. Also please not you are not allowed to use your full name for privacy issues. Also do not include the state/province/county you live in as well as addresses.
Requesting Username Change. Like I said before you are unable to change your username unless you win a contest. I am sorry but that is our forum's policy.
Inappropriate Usernames. Upon registration if your username is deemed inappropriate then we are a. going to delete your account or b. delete your account. Somehow I feel that the username reflects on the person's future actions.
Second Way To Change. The second way to change your username is to become an admin. Admins are the only users who have the power to change their username as they can access the admin panel easier.

Third Way To Change. The final way to change your username is to have a post count of 400 and above. Then will will take you into consideration.

If you still have any questions comments or concerns then please contact me, the admins, or one of the moderators!
Back to top Go down

Username Policy.
Page 1 of 1