WinxClubMagic4EVER
Same plot lines over and over again? 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Same plot lines over and over again? 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Same plot lines over and over again? Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Same plot lines over and over again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Same plot lines over and over again? Empty
PostSubject: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty18/6/2014, 10:37 am

I don't know about you but it seams like Winx Club is the same plot line over and over again. The world is in danger and somehow it all depends on Bloom to save them all. They get new transformations and there is some boy drama. Anyone want Brandon and Stella to get married?
Back to top Go down
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty18/6/2014, 11:00 am

Humm let's see:
Season 1: The trix try to steal Bloom's power and semi-sucessfully take over the magic dimension.

Season 2: The trix team up with Lord Darkar and try to take Bloom's power and fail.
Season 3: The trix team up with Valtor/Baltor and try to take Bloom's power and fail.
Season 4: Pretty much Roxy took Bloom's place in the power stealing lol.

Season 5: Oh wait the Trix are back and have teamed up with Tritannus and try to destroy Bloom.
Season 6: The Trix team up with Selina and use the legendarium in order to destroy Bloom.
Ah I see what u mean. The breaks are where the plots are the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty18/6/2014, 11:18 am

Exactly!! I wish they could come up with something better, not like I have any ideas.......
Back to top Go down
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty18/6/2014, 11:20 am

musa225 wrote:
Exactly!! I wish they could come up with something better, not like I have any ideas.......
That's what winx is known for lol! The Trix, The Bloom, not the winx it's self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty18/6/2014, 11:39 am

ok that is a very good point, that is why Winx is losing older fans left and right
Back to top Go down
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty19/6/2014, 12:25 pm

They should have stuck to the title "Magical Bloom" for example the power puff girls. Each girl contributes something to the show they don't call it the Blossom Girls or the Buttercup girls but the powerpuff girls. That's what magic girl shows seem to lack they try to incorporate the whole "group" thing but in the end they just focus on one character leaving the other group members out. They pretty much are just background characters just like the sailor scouts. They did where invovled in the plot but at the same time they where not.
I am also moving this to the winx club discussions category.
Back to top Go down
Sarahvenus
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Sarahvenus

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty19/6/2014, 3:13 pm

Ill agree with that
Back to top Go down
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty16/7/2014, 1:00 pm

TheMysticalOne wrote:
Humm let's see:
Season 1: The trix try to steal Bloom's power and semi-sucessfully take over the magic dimension.

Season 2: The trix team up with Lord Darkar and try to take Bloom's power and fail.
Season 3: The trix team up with Valtor/Baltor and try to take Bloom's power and fail.
Season 4: Pretty much Roxy took Bloom's place in the power stealing lol.

Season 5: Oh wait the Trix are back and have teamed up with Tritannus and try to destroy Bloom.
Season 6: The Trix team up with Selina and use the legendarium in order to destroy Bloom.
Ah I see what u mean. The breaks are where the plots are the same.

Huh.. most seem to be the same. O__O
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same plot lines over and over again?   Same plot lines over and over again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Same plot lines over and over again?
Page 1 of 1