WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!   Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty21/6/2014, 10:14 am

Season 3 is the last season that 4kids had dubbed. I personally didn't like the fact that they never used the original enchantix music. I like it the 2D Enchantix song! Sad What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!   Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty23/6/2014, 10:36 pm

This is the only version of season 3 that I have ever seen. With that said, I really liked it. It's one of the seasons that's not all centered on Bloom. Each girl had at least an episode that centered around them and gaining their enchantix. It has to be my favorite season.
Back to top Go down
computergirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
computergirl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!   Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty24/6/2014, 9:02 pm

This the only season of the 4Kids version that I have seen, since I have never really liked it that much. It was a year or two ago, so my memory of it is a bit hazy. The Rai version nor the Nick version hadn't surfaced on the Internet yet, so I was kind of forced to watch this one.
One thing I remember they did was randomly change Stella's voice actress for two episodes. I have no idea what could have happened. She sounded drastically different-- I think she sounded like a cowgirl or something, and it did not sound very good.
Otherwise it was kinda good, I guess, judging from only my slight memory. Of course I was annoyed by all that stuff like the changes of music, names, but I understand that some people must like that stuff. At the end, I felt like the whole 4Kids dub must have been a letdown. They didn't dub the movie, so the whole show was just left unresolved! Must be sad for all the fans of this dub/the kids who kept up with it back then.
Back to top Go down
http://enchantingwinx.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!   Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty25/6/2014, 4:40 pm

But for me it was the only version of Winx that I knew. I wish they would have used the enchantix song. I have to admit that I have never seen the Rai or Nick version of this season, so I can't really compare it to anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!   Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts On 4kids version of Season 3!
Page 1 of 1