WinxClubMagic4EVER
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty
PostSubject: On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions]   On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty25/5/2014, 9:19 pm

On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club? My score:
Rai English 8.9-It was the original, original how could I not love it? The only down side was the voices of course.
4kids 7.9-I personally didn't like this version I didn't like Musa and Aisha's voices in this version either. Plus they cut out or renamed some things which took away some of the magic of the show.
Nick 8.8-I like the nick dub because it pretty much is the same as the Rai English dub. However, I find Bloom's character in this dub pretty annoying especially in season 6. She was much better in the other versions of the show but I do like her voice option.
What about you?
Back to top Go down
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions]   On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions] Empty15/7/2014, 7:12 pm

Rai English: I guess a 6..? I feel the same way about the voices in that version. (Especially in the movie. Bloom's voice was too high for me. O_O)

4kids: 5. To me, they kinda, slightly(I guess..?) changed the show. To me, the voices weren't exactly as good. They sadly didn't have Season 4. It's my least favorite version of Winx. T^T

Nick: 10! c: I do love the voices. They do have new seasons. I do both agree and disagree(But, kinda disagree more.) when Bloom gets more attention. (Agree: Because she's the leader and main character. Disagree: Because, I thought the whole Winx should at least have the equal amount of attention.)
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/

On a scale to one to 10 how much do you like winx club! [All Versions]
Page 1 of 1