WinxClubMagic4EVER
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty
PostSubject: Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!?   Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty13/6/2014, 11:32 am

Voice Of Musa Quits Winx Club
Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? G100yYo
I honestly don't know why people are basing their reasonings around one winx club voice actress and the show going down under. Last winter/fall she stated on her twitter that Winx Club was not getting a season 7. However, later nick has confirmed that they are going to get a season 7. Just because one voice actress quit does not mean they are cancelling the show. To be quite honest Musa isn't that much of a main character as say Aisha is. If one of the big 4 winx club girls i.e. Bloom, Stella, Flora, and now Aisha's voice actresses quit then that is time for panicking. I honestly can't trust Dames right now as before I stated that she posted that winx club got cancelled which is very false. Do you know that they pre-dub the season before it airs? Season 7 may end up be finished by this point because it's coming out next year sometime.
InnerLight wrote:
"We are delighted to be announcing the brand new series of Winx Club,” said Iginio Straffi, the president and CEO of Rainbow. “It will be a privilege to partner once more with Nickelodeon on this and we are all looking forward to bringing the latest adventures of the Winx Club fairies to Nick channels worldwide.”
Aneria aka Phil wrote:
"Our ongoing partnership with Rainbow has enabled us to continue to bring the Winx fairies to Nickelodeon viewers around the world. We’re delighted that our channels will continue to be home to the Winx Club”.
I just can't see us not getting a dub of the last season and even the movie. Even though 4kids went under we still got season 4. It was actually pretty painful to write this whole thing but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.
Alright I found this bit of information on: http://believeinwinx.forum-motion.com/t4249-romi-dames-no-longer-the-voice-of-musa#158346
What are your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!?   Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!? Empty15/7/2014, 6:07 pm

I was really sad, worried, and I panicked, when I heard there wouldn't be a season 7 on Nick. :c But now, I'm relieved that there will be a Season 7.
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/

Romi Dames Quits Winx Club!?
Page 1 of 1