WinxClubMagic4EVER
Forum Announcement: Expanding  2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Forum Announcement: Expanding  2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Forum Announcement: Expanding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Announcement: Expanding    Forum Announcement: Expanding  Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm

Expanding
Hello forum members I know that it's been awhile and I do apologize for the non-frequent updates. I honestly have a lot of words to say to you all and I will try to say it in a short manner. As the title suggest we are expanding to include more magical girl and shojo titles in our forum. Meaning we won't be just winx club but a magical girl forum or shojo forum.

With that being said I want you all to comment down below what "magical girl" or "shojo beat" titles we should make the forum include. We are going to only open up six at the moment and we need your answers by the end of the month. Construction for these titles will begin on September 1st, 2014 and will take however long. Also please include the categories you would like to see inside of the new titles.

Staff
Recently two of our staff members have stepped down due to busy lives and school work so we are happy to introduce our new moderator: xxFloraWinxx! Congratulations. Also, staff committees and the super moderator group will completely disbanded!

Best Regards,

Unknown
Back to top Go down

Forum Announcement: Expanding
Page 1 of 1