WinxClubMagic4EVER
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014   Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 Empty27/6/2014, 6:45 pm

New Changes:
Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014 IDhPhhx
Hello everyone, it's officially summer and some minor changes are going to happen on the forum. I would like to take this thread to talk about them with you all and would like to make an announcement such as this every so often. Let's get started:

New Theme & Icons
First things first is the new theme. If you haven't already noticed at the start of June our admin Crystal Flake have designed a new theme. She is also our forum's art director! If you notice on the banner it features Musa in Bloomix couture. We are also working on the member rank icons as well as section headers. If you want a specific winx to appear on the banner please tell us here: https://winxclubmagic4ever.forummotion.com/t73-new-theme-ideas

Update On Role Play Section
The RPG section is currently underconstruction at the moment regarding however, you are now allowed to introduce your own RPG character. Please make sure that they follow our forum's rules and guidelines. But actual ROLE PLAY is not available at the moment.

New Staff New Policies
NEXT, I am proud to announce that two of our forum members are being promoted to the admin and moderator rank. First say congratulations to our already moderator Computergirl aka Lyla as she will be taking Nower's place as moderator. NEXT I would like to say congratulations to MUSA225 who will be taking Computergirl's place as moderator. Due to staff inactivity the following moderators/admins will no longer be on the list: Nower, Lucky Lily, FloraSirenix, and Alexa1333 it is sad to loose some but we have gained some in the process. Being active on the forum is very important.

Speaking of Staff, I would like to tell you that this coming July 1st all staff rules/policies are going to be activated.

-MysticalOne and Admin Team

Back to top Go down

Forum Summer Changes Announcement: Summer 2014
Page 1 of 1