WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts about Mythix 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Thoughts about Mythix 2nl758o
Hello! Welcome to Winx Club Magic 4EVER Forum! Log in or Register to have access to the forum! Meet other Winx Fans and Share the Magic!
WinxClubMagic4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WinxClubMagic4EVER

A Winx Club Fan Forum. Join in the magic of Winx Club with Exclusive Stuff and Chatting with friends!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What are you listening to?
Thoughts about Mythix Empty14/12/2014, 6:39 pm by Loveloxx <3

» Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Thoughts about Mythix Empty24/9/2014, 8:39 pm by shikiryougi

» Caramelldansen
Thoughts about Mythix Empty24/9/2014, 8:32 pm by shikiryougi

» Affiliation Sheet
Thoughts about Mythix Empty20/9/2014, 9:34 pm by maddisonthecrystalfairy

» Winx Harmonix
Thoughts about Mythix Empty4/9/2014, 4:40 pm by Sarahvenus

» 100 Silly Reasons To Get Banned From The Forum
Thoughts about Mythix Empty26/8/2014, 7:16 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

» Sorry It's Over.
Thoughts about Mythix Empty25/8/2014, 3:53 pm by computergirl

» Forum Announcement: Expanding
Thoughts about Mythix Empty23/8/2014, 2:41 pm by Near

» Winx Sirenix
Thoughts about Mythix Empty22/8/2014, 8:00 pm by XxWinx-FloraXx

Thoughts about Mythix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxWinx-FloraXx
Moderators
Moderators
XxWinx-FloraXx

Thoughts about Mythix Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts about Mythix   Thoughts about Mythix Empty15/7/2014, 6:46 pm

I do adore Tecna and Stella's Mythix. c: I find it cool when they included Mythix Wands.
Spoiler:
What are your thoughts about Mythix? ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
Near
SuperModerators
SuperModerators
Near

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Mythix   Thoughts about Mythix Empty23/7/2014, 2:24 pm

Mythix is beautiful and an enchanting transformation and I do adore the idea of wands as it reminds me of Sailor Moon which this show was inspired by. No doubt Aisha and Flora's is my favorite transformation and not because they are my favorite winx fairies. I love the flowers on Aisha's shoes and I <3 the colors that they gave her. Flora's just screams ENCHANTING to me for some reason and her wings are just pure beauty. I also love the transformation song to Mythix and it's very catchy and I love the instrumental even though it sounds computer generated but it's okay. I actually fear the 2D transformation as I hated the Sirenix 2D transformation >.< I loved the 3D and it was also to long (we'll save that rant for another day). I honestly hate Musa's outfit it reminds me to much of her Enchantix and her shoes and her hair ugh. (Don't get me wrong Musa's my third favorite winx). I don't like the stars on Stella's outfit they look misplaced and last minuet to me. Bloom's and Tecna's outfits are just basic to me especially Tecna's. I think this is the first transformation where they are actually fully clothed next to Bloomix. Good Job Nick Razz which I like to see from these girls. They don't need to be half naked all the time in their transformation it gives young girls bad images of what they should dress like. The transformation it's self reminds me a bit of the 3D sirenix transformation as it repeats alot of the same movements which I don't like. The spinning is obnoxious and annoying and the fairy dust....don't get me started. I like Mythix because it reminds me of a fairy godmother type style too!
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Tecnafairy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Mythix   Thoughts about Mythix Empty23/7/2014, 9:30 pm

It an awsome transformation i love to sing it almost everyday
Back to top Go down
computergirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
computergirl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Mythix   Thoughts about Mythix Empty23/7/2014, 9:36 pm

I haven't actually seen a lot about the plot for Mythix. But this is what I think about the design.
Bloom- She looks fantastic. I think the colors are original and they've never been used for one of her transformations before. She looks ready for a ball, but not for a battle. Then again, none of them do. The only thing I don't like that much is the wings. A lot of people say they are amazing, but to me it just looks like they took a generic wing shape and added some scribbles and holes.
Stella- I like her boots and the brooches on her dress. Her wings are also a bit new, with nice, matching colors. I just wish they could have done more with her dress! Compared to Aisha's details, she is definitely not the fashionable one in the group here.
Flora- I don't get how anyone can like this! It's horribly plain and you could find a dress like this at the store. Every single outfit on Winx Club is better than this dress, period. The only part I like is her wand. The colors are bright and the shape is not just an anyday flower shape.
Aisha- Hers is one of my favorites. The colors are pleasing to the eye, and they actually put some effort into the patterns on her dress. The shoes match perfectly as well. All I wish they had done was put something on her arms. They look so plain.
Musa- This might have been a good outfit... on Stella. I think it's nice, but it does not fit Musa at all.  Aside from that, you can tell that they put effort into it just like Aisha's. They did a great job.
Tecna- I'm indifferent on this one. I enjoy her skirt, but the plainness of the rest is just sad! Her wand is also ugly. Some people don't like them, but to me, the wings just kind of tie the whole outfit together. They're a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
http://enchantingwinx.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about Mythix   Thoughts about Mythix Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about Mythix
Page 1 of 1